| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Augusta, Mt in May is quite mild at 11.1 °C (51.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.9 °C (66 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in May is 15.7 °C (28.3 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry. Only 59.4mm (2.3in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 14:23 long and the longest day is 15:35 long with an average length of 15:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Augusta, Mt May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Augusta, Mt, Usa
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Augusta, Mt:
- Lethbridge (Cda), Ab, Canada - 305.7 kms (190 miles) N
- Libby, Mt, Usa - 307.6 kms (191.2 miles) WNW
- Kalispell, Montana, Usa - 223 kms (138.6 miles) NW
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 158.4 kms (98.4 miles) W
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 44.5 kms (27.6 miles) S
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) SSW
- Medicine Hat, Ab, Canada - 348.6 kms (216.7 miles) NNE
- Sachs Harbour, Nt, Canada - 280.5 kms (174.3 miles) NNE
- Manyberries, Alberta, Canada - 261.5 kms (162.5 miles) NNE
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 71.9 kms (44.7 miles) NE
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 297.4 kms (184.8 miles) ESE
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 292.5 kms (181.8 miles) SE
- Livingston, Mt, Usa - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) SSE
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 247.4 kms (153.7 miles) SSE